Two Daniels help boost our mental resilience
What are we going to do?
- Explore the meaning of the book of Daniel
- Observe the similarities to Daniel The Beagle
Why is this a good idea?
- We will enhance our faith
- Our mental fortitude will be improved
- The two Daniels will be a lasting influence
How are we going to do all this?
- Scripture interpretations from the Book of Daniel
- Thought provoking videos
- Stories about our beloved Daniel The Beagle
- Some self-directed meditations
- Group discussions (eventually)
PLEASE proceed through each feeding this way:
- Pick a day of the week (let’s say Sunday as an example)
- Read through everything on Sunday and watch the video, and just observe what is going through your mind and heart
- On Monday, take an hour to really pray and reflect on what you have read and listened to
- On Tuesday, write down what you think God and the 2 Daniels are telling you specifically. Also perform the life work sections. (This would be the real :”work” day so please allow about an hour)
- On Wednesday, sit quietly with God and the 2 Daniels and observe
- On Thursday, develop 2-3 specific action steps you are going to take.
- On Friday and Saturday, integrate into you daily life